Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 1.02 of dogparkSDR has been released.
dogparkSDR is the first Native Mac client for the Flex Radio Systems Signature series SDR Radios.
What’s in this version:
* HUD level changed from dBm to averaged S-Units.
* Display DXCluster spots worked status (MLDX V6).
* Added Panadapter Max Bandwidth popup.
* Added mouse MHz display to Panadapter view.
* Added Transmit Bandwidth steppers.
* Improved Profiles.
* Fixed intermittent disconnect crash.
* Fixed built-in audio bug.
This is a free update for all Version 1 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/dogparkSDR.html
There is a 20 minute timeout on this Demo but it can be run multiple times without registering.
Since 1991 Dog Park Software Ltd. has been providing the Amateur Radio community with the best in Ham Software for the Mac and iOS including MacLoggerDX, MacDoppler, MacLoggerDX for iPad, iSpectrum Audio Analyzer and now dogparkSDR.