Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 6.01 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
• Requires OS X 10.9+ (Mavericks or later) and Intel 64 bit Processor.
• OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) compatible.
• Added Specific DXCC Alarm.
• Added Icom IC-7300 Driver.
• Added Icom IC-7200 digital modes.
• Added DXpedition Tracker button in Alarm Prefs.
• Added specifc Alarm for Log lookups.
• Added 13×5, 15×5, 17×5 A4 labels.
• Added paper size popup to Labels panel.
• Added Age Lookup Spots check box to Clusters Prefs.
• Added more informative error alert for QRZ XML key errors.
• Added mldx://lookup URL scheme.
• Added dogparkSDR clicked spots lookup and tune.
• Added IK1BXN Fldigi scripts to Extra Files folder.
• Added call to WA1OUI qso_was_logged AppleScript.
• ADIF Import improved.
• Old sh/fdx spots are aged not timestamped to the present.
• Fixed missing or deleted log file bug.
• Fixed Log Panel Contextual menu Change Selected bug.
• Fixed intermittent crash in Split Screen mode.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, Contesting or casual rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
MacLoggerDX V6.01 can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html