Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 6.06 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
* Added Real Time eQSL QSO Upload.
* Added Real Time QRZ Logbook QSO Upload.
* Added Yaesu FT-891 driver.
* Added dogparkSDR Band Edge markers (dogparkSDR v1.06).
* Added Stacking register Edit.
* Added Satellite to Change Selected Log Entries.
* Added Radio prefs Set Time check box.
* Added Station prefs local Sunrise and Sunset.
* Added Check Location to WAS Awards.
* VFO Horizontal slider improved.
* Flex connection protocol improved.
MacLoggerDX is the Total Mac Ham Radio Assistant and premier Mac logger:
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html