MacLoggerDX Version 6.08 released
Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 6.08 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
* Added LoTW real time upload.
* Added LoTW confirmations.
* Added eQSL confirmations.
* Added Dymo LabelWriter driver.
* Added SetSplitKhz, get splitKhz, callSign to AppleScript.
* Added URL Scheme for splitKhz, and ptt.
* Reject Specific Calls – spot and spotter.
* Notify if log changed by another process.
* Intermittent/rare UTC Clock crash fixed.
* Intermittent/rare malformed Grid crash fixed.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 108 countries…
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, eQSL, LoTW Uploads, Confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.htm