Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 6.12 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
* Added Spots panel Search field.
* Added QSL Images to Log Panel.
* Added Rotor Stop button.
* DXCC Challenge totals exclude currently deleted entities.
* Added catch and optionally remove invalid QSOs.
* Added Echo Baud rate.
* Fixed Flex Split Delay.
* Derive missing dxcc from call sign in ADIF import.
* LoTW Upload error processing improved.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 112 countries…
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Real time logbook uploads, confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded .