Dog Park Software is pleased to announce that version 6.13 of MacLoggerDX has been released.
What’s New in this version:
* Added Keyer sound files to Shortcuts menu.
* Added Error window for Confirmations.
* Added Band and DXCC to Change Selected Log Entries.
* Added Log panel Rag Chew search field.
* Added setLogTimeOn, setLogTimeOff AppleScript commands.
* Added real time upload option to Speed Log.
* Speed Log – derive DXCC from Call and Mode from Frequency.
* Log menu updated.
* Improved LoTW upload error reporting.
* Fixed Club Log update timing issue.
* Fixed eQSL confirmations API change.
* Fixed database is locked bug.
MacLoggerDX is The Mac Ham Radio Logbook choice in 112 countries…
Organizing and filtering the spots from your favourite DX Cluster for DXing, casual Contesting or rag-chewing.
It supports close to a hundred radios, automatically tuning to the spots you are interested in and optionally swinging your beam around.
Alerting you to rare contacts or Band Openings and looking up, displaying on 2D, 3D and Satellite Maps and logging your contacts to a super fast sql database.
MacLoggerDX can also text or email you when the Bands are open or that rare DX is spotted.
Awards Tracking, Band Activity, Schedules, Memories, QSL Generation, ADIF import, export, Real time logbook uploads, confirmations and much more.
This is a free update for all Version 6 customers and can be downloaded from: http://dogparksoftware.com/MacLoggerDX.html